If you have ever thought of selling a house in the Comox Valley, now is a great time to look into it and I can help every step of the way.
How will I do this?
Selling a house in the Comox Valley
- It all starts with a detailed and researched Current Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine what your house is worth and the right asking price that will interest buyers. We will review the net price to you upon sale.
- I will assist you in the presentation (staging) of your property so that every potential buyer will see the value in BUYING YOUR property versus another. Let’s not squander any leads!
- I will promote your property with the highest quality photographs to attract buyers to come view your property. Research from NAR in 2010 found that 87% of buyers found their home on-line. (Therefore great pictures and presentation are critical to making a sale.)
- I will promote your property through various websites: www.andrena.ca, through www.realtor.ca, and through www.royallepagecomoxvalley.com and through other real estate sites to maximize the number of buyer leads seeing your property and increase the viewings leading to an offer.
- Once an offer is written I will put my professional negotiating skills to work for you. Helping earn you the top dollar and best terms that will result in a sale.
- I will keep in regular contact with you to keep you informed of the current market and I will proactively make suggestions to change strategy to match dynamic selling conditions.
- I will cancel the listing if you are unhappy with the service or if your plans change such that you no longer want to sell/relocate. This policy holds me accountable to provide the excellent service that I am promising.